10.30 Room rotations - delegates to choose a room and remain there for the entire session
Session 1 Realising the potential and capacity of local communities
- Jennie Winhall, Social Innovation and Service Design Consultant, Jennie Winhall Consulting
- Chair: Dr Alisha Davies, Senior Research Analyst, Nuffield Trust.
Session 2 Evidencing the impact that volunteers make on community outcomes
- Chair: Ruth Thorlby, Senior Fellow in Health Policy, Nuffield Trust
- Dr Allison Smith, Head of Innovation Strategy, Royal Voluntary Service
Session 3 The evidence-based health champion approach
- Chair: Dr Rebecca Rosen, Senior Fellow in Health Policy, Nuffield Trust
- Alyson McGregor, Director, Altogether Better
Session 4 Patient shadowing with a difference
- Carol Platt, Service Improvement Lead Transformation Team, Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- Joanne Minford, Consultant Paediatrician Surgeon, Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Chair: Ian Blunt, Senior Research Analyst, Nuffield Trust.
11.25: Morning refreshments and networking